Saturday, November 20, 2010

Random cuteness!

Spencer adores Samantha! Just about everytime she starts singing to him, he stops crying immediately and just watches her with a big smile. She loves it and I love it because it helps me to get some things done every once in a while. They are going to be such good buddies


This picture show what Spencers life is like the majority of the time...he is getting pretty good at sensing when his big brother is coming and braces himself. Ryan isn't trying to be mean at all (most of the time), but just really loves Spencer...maybe a little too much! He kisses him about 100 times a day always accompanied by a large (usually much too rough) hug. He is not always so innocent though...the other day I was in the other room while Spencer was laying on my bed. All of the sudden I hear him start crying loudly, and Ryan running out of the room saying, "I didn't do anything! I didn't do anything!" I responded by saying, "I have a feeling you aren't telling me the truth. Are you?" "No" "What did you do?". Ryans response: "Um..(shoulder shrug), I just head butted him (another shoulder shrug)"....Spencer is going to be pretty tough little guy!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh man those pics are so cute! I love Spencer's face in the last one. Classic!!

Kathy said...

Great pics! And definitely lots of cuteness.

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Jasmine does that same stuff to Matthias. When I put him in his swing or the bean bag she sits on him becuase she wants to be close to him.

Allison said...

What darling kids you have! They seem so close- I love it. Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving! Plans for Christmas??