Sunday, December 5, 2010

Spencer's Blessing Day

While we were in Indiana for Thanksgiving we decided to bless Spencer while we were with family. I am so thankful for family and it was a GREAT blessing to be together. I love my family so much! This is Spencer's cousin, Delaney who is 2 weeks younger. They are going to have a lot of fun together when they get older! I can't wait! I just hope we live close enough for them to actually get to know each other!





I am so thankful for these wonderful men in my life who hold the priesthood and bless our family so much!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How special to have family. Spencer is lucky to have a cousin so close in age. Spencer is sooooooo long! What a cutie. You look awesome for just having a baby.

Kathy said...

Aw, congratulations and best wishes to you always!

Sandi said...

Those are some great pictures. Sure miss you guys. Love you., mom