Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween!!

We had a fun Halloween, before Halloween. First our ward had a fun trunk-or-treat at the church and the kids got a ton of loot there. (the pictures are reversed. The trunk-or-treat pictures are at the bottom. sorry) Then on Sat. night we went to some friends "farm" where we had a small trunk-or-treat for the kids. Even though there were only like 10 cars there I think the kids got more candy there than at the church because everyone just kept going around and around. Then we went on a fun hayride through the farm out to a huge bonfire for hot cocoa. The kids loved it!


My little pumpkin

Ryan was a Crusader King, which of course he chose because he had a sword and could fight dragons. Sam was beautiful Ariel.

Honestly I think Ryan kisses Spencer at least a hundred times a day, whether we want him to or not!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Spencer is so cute! Happy Halloween (late)!

Kristin said...

I love the Crusader costume. I can't believe how big Spencer is. Seems like he was barely born! And you look FANTASTIC! It takes me forever to look back to normal after my babies. Love you guys!

Jen said...

You look so great! Are you sure you just had a baby? Miss you and your cute family.

The Sabeys said...

Those costumes are amazing! Hey remember how I get to see you guys in about a month and a half!

sewdelightful said...

Your kids look so cute! Spencer is adorable as a little pumpkin!!!
Miss you guys!