Friday, September 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Sam!

Well, my baby girl is 6 years old now! I can't believe it! Am I old enough to have a 6 year old?!? She was a beautiful baby and she is a beautiful girl now. I am so thankful to have her in our family. Everyday she brings so much joy and laughter into our home. She is a great big sister and I love her very much!!
This year it was a mermaid cake...too bad we don't know anyone here to come over and help us eat this massive thing!

I'm pretty sure Grandma has never had a mermaid for a birthday cake before!! We are very blessed to have my mom here with us for a little while. Her birthday is tomorrow so September will just be our month of birthdays! (I am writing this post today because I should be in labor but am not!!) We love you too grandma and are very blessed to have you with us!
Happy Birthday to two of my favorite girls in the world!!

5 comments:

The Felix Family said...

I can't believe she is 6...seriously Jack you are old!! She is so cute!! That cake is amazing. My poor kids are lucky if they get frosting on theirs. I am terrible at cake making. I hope Sam had a good day and you have that baby soon!!!

LeaAnne said...

GREAT cake! :) Loves seeing your mom!~ :) Miss ya~!

Kathy said...

Happy birthday, Sam! How cute to see her baby picture. It looks just like her now! Only in a blanket. Hope you had a fun party...and get that new baby here soon!

C said...

You are the cake making queen. I heard that your new baby is here. Congratulations! I can't wait to hear about everything. Hope you are doing well,

C

Radke said...

I love the cake! So cute! Happy Birthday, Sam!