Saturday, September 11, 2010

The County Fair

Ever since I was little I was always loved the fair. Now growing up in Washington, you can't beat the Puyallup Fair, but it always fun to go and support your county fair, and spend way too much money. You can't go to the fair without milking a fake cow, right?! ;-)


Ryan really wanted a horsie ride and the carousel was perfect for him. Rich had to go on with the kids though because the man wouldn't let me on...hello...it's a carousel?!?! I don't think it's going to put me into labor!

Sam really wanted to go on a roller coaster and so did Ryan. This one let them on without an adult (so we didn't have to waste more tickets obviously) and they were thrilled. Look how excited Ryan is to go on his first roller coaster....

This is after the ride...Ryan is all smiles now because I wish I had gotten a good picture of him on the ride. His huge smile quickly turned into terrified tears. He was really shaken up when the ride stopped and he said he never wanted to do that again. Once again, he surprised me!


Enjoying the country concert at the end (the kids mostly just weren't quite ready to go home, even though it was 10 pm!).


And I love when evenings end as blissfully as this...doesn't he look like an angel?! And yes, he really is asleep!

4 comments:

The Sabeys said...

So fun! I miss you guys.

Anne Burnett said...

Your kiddos are so adorable! I'm glad you had fun at the fair. We went to a little fair out here in July and my girls are still talking about it and begging us to go again next summer.

P.S. You are amazingly ambitious for someone who's about to have a baby!

Allison said...

I LOVE the fair and was so sad not be in utah for it this year and we are a couple hours away from the one here. You look beautiful Jack!

Radke said...

I love the fair too! The sights, sounds and smells, it's always so magical. Glad everyone had fun, except for the roller coaster. Everyone looks great and you look glowing!