Saturday, May 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Ryan!

I can't believe that he is 4 years old...why can't they just stay young and small?!?! He was so excited that it was his birthday that any time he saw someone new (whether he knew them or not) he would yell (almost scream) "It's my BIRTHDAY and I'm turning 4!!!". Ryan is such a joy to have in our family. He has a lot of energy, makes us laugh all the time, and really is a wonderful boy. This year he chose a pirate hat cake, thank goodness too. These birthday cakes were getting a little out of control (last year I made a huge dragon cake for Ryan and a huge mermaid for Sams birthday this year!) Ryan really loves getting in character and always plays his part very seriously.


I love his smile in this picture below. His smile always make me smile. I love my Ryan!


Arrrrrrrrrrr





All for the sake of a picture...


...And now all better


Happy Birthday Ryan! We love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha! What agreat birthday party!