Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

We had a great time at the pumpkin patch this year, especially because we had my mom with us. She came to help us out with Samantha's tonsillectomy and we loved having her here. We decided to use this time to take a family picture. It's not professional by any means, and I can't figure out how to get my cropped version to upload to blogger, but this works.






I love my mom so much and I am so glad that she came to visit us. It is hard for us to be far away from family, but it always make our visits together wonderful. Thanks for all your help mom. Even though you don't think you helped, you really did and we love you for it. This kids already miss you tons and keep asking when we will go see you at your house!





4 comments:

Ari Anna Johnson said...

Such great new shots!!!! Wish I could join up with you guys sometime! Looks like you are having fun with your mom! You should go to the Roloff farm as well! That was a great time especially cuz you really get to see the Roloff's!!!!

The Vreelands said...

You have such a cute family. Can you believe how fast our little ones grow up!

the longmores said...

Super cute pictures! Jackie you are looking gorgeous. You make me want to go back to my natural hair color. Hope you guys are doing great!

Lisa said...

Cute pics! We rarely take pics with the g-parents since we live right here with them. Stupid stupid stupid!