Tuesday, October 20, 2009

First Family 5K

For the first time, our family did a 5K. I am not a runner by any means, but we have been jogging together as a family and it has been really fun. The 5K at the University was great and the kids had a great time, other than being cold. The got to see the Oregon duck...
And we decided it would be fun for them to start the race running before they had to sit in the stroller the rest of the time. They loved it!! The race started with a lap and a half around the track and then around campus. By the end of the lap and a half, the kids were pretty tired, and we were almost the last people in the race, but it was fun, and we were, of course, not in it it to win.



We had a great time together as a family and I am proud of myself for finishing my first 5K, in not too bad of a time.



1 comment:

Lisa said...

I wish I was there to watch Sammy run! Has it improved? jk :)