Monday, April 13, 2009


























We were able to spend Easter with family down in Medford. We had a great time!! The kids loved having two uncles to play with them constantly...I don't think Ryan has ever gotten that much attention and he loved it! I have to say that they both looked pretty darn cute and ready to go to church! Going to church with family is one of my favorite things, especially when my sister-in-law is doing a solo. It was absolutely beatuiful and brought the spirit into the meeting so well.
Easter is such a special holiday and is very close to my heart. I love my Savior so much and am so greatful for the sacrafice that He made for me. Now because he sacraficed himself and rose from the dead, I can now have the opportunity to be with my family together forever, living with our Savior in Heaven. There truly is no other greater blessing than that. Happy Easter everyone! We love you all!

3 comments:

JB and Kids said...

Beautiful family! Thank you for sharing your pictures!

Margaret said...

Cute pictures Jackie!

Monica and Stephen said...

The kids look cute. I love Ryan's sweater. I still need to put my easter pictures up and Layla's blessing. I am so behind.