Monday, December 8, 2008

We wish you a merry Christmas!


This time of year always gets me thinking about how blessed I am. I have a wonderful little family and I belong to two even more amazing extended families. We are so blessed to have the gospel in our lives and to know and understand the true meaning of Christmas. The birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ. It is hard to describe all the feelings I feel when I think of the Christmas story, but I know that it was a magical night when our Savior came into this world. He came to save us all. I try to explain the importance of Christmas to my daughter Samantha, and since she is only 4 she doesn't fully understand, but I know that she will. Christmas is more than just Santa and presents. We are celebrating the most magical night in history. The night when Jesus Christ, the Savior of the World, was born. Merry Christmas every one!

9 comments:

the longmores said...

Jackie I love it. I cannot believe how big Sam and Ryan are.

The Sabeys said...

Merry Christmas to you guys as well. (We can write it here only because we'll see you in a few weeks and tell you in person...otherwise, this would be a lame sort of Christmas card)

And we're excited for your newly developed blogness!

PeasleeHut said...

I just started my blog last week, it's actually kinda fun. I was touched by your thoughts on Christmas, thank you for sharing them in a "magical" way!

Here is our blog: peasleehut.blogspot.com

Jeremy and Molly Horn said...

I cant believe how big your kids have gotten. Time has flown by. I am glad you started a blog. Mine is hornfam5.blogspot.com. You can get a lot of our friends blogs off of mine.

Kristin said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! I hope you keep us updated on all the ins and outs of then Burnett family life. I wish we were closer. Ryanna would just follow Sam around and try to be just like her.:) Love ya.

Leslie said...

Thanks for seeting up your blog! It's looks really good. Now I can see you whenever I want. Love you and miss you like crazy!
Leslie

Jen said...

Well it's about time my friend! You're gonna love the blog world!

Monica and Stephen said...

Welcome to the blogging world. It is a lot of fun, but it is hard at least for me to keep updated on it. The kids look cute. I can't wait to see you guys and miss you tons.

Kaija said...

Hey Jackie!!
What cute kids! How are you! Just ran across your blog and wanted to say hi! Can I add you to my blog?