Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Even though I am bias....

Okay, so even though I know I am biased, my kids really are adorable. Ryan has really started to say a lot of words lately and my favorite has to be "wait a minute!". I"m not sure where he got it from, but I think it was from one his favorite books, "Mater and the Ghostlight". When he says it he has to scrunch up his nose and he says it really fast. Here is a video of him saying it, sorry for all the movement...he doesn't usually like to stay still.

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Super cute Jackie! Glad to see you started a blog.☺

sewdelightful said...

So cute! Can't wait to see you for Christmas!

Alison said...

Yeah for blogging. That was adorable.

Monica and Stephen said...

He is getting so big. I can't believe it. The video is so cute. Kyle wants to watch it over and over again. We miss you guys.