Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Our Return Trip Home...part one (In Utah)

More birthday celebrations!! This time we got to combine it with my moms birthday which is right in between Sam and Spencers. This time I made an ice cream cake which turned out to be really yummy!!



My kids and my brothers three kids (Miles, Kyle and Layla)


This was an attempt by Sam and Evan to stay up later...it worked of course. They got to watch the stars for a while because cousins who never get to see each other shouldn't have to go to bed TOO early...


I LOVE LOVE LOVE my boys!!!


Spencer is ONE!!! I can't believe how fast this year went by! We were still in Utah so we decided to have yet another party! We went swimming at Aunt Angie's pool and the kids (again) had a great time!


My adorable little monster!



These two beautiful girls are two of my favorite people in the world. They are amazing!! I feel so grateful to call them my sisters and best friends. We are not all three together very often but when we are you can count on a good time. I love them and admire them both SO much. I just hope someday I can be as beautiful, smart, loving and wonderful as them!! It would be nice to be as skinny as them someday too! :-)

More cake and ice cream anyone?! Why not?!





I love my family with all my heart. That means my family and my side and my husbands. I feel very blessed to to belong to such amazing families and to call them mine. I love you all!

No comments: