Friday, October 28, 2011

County Fair

We spent a day at the County Fair and had a great time! Although Spencer didn't really like how "friendly" the goats were...

Big sister to the rescue!


Sam felt so grown up that she got to ride one of the fast rides. We only had enough tickets for her to ride (without one of us) so she was on her own. She was so excited and was smiling from ear to ear...and then the ride started...every time she went around she got lower and lower in the seat. Rich and I got really nervous once we couldn't even see her anymore. Once it stopped I rushed over to where she was, but she was still smiling. She just said that it was faster than she thought it would be, and probably won't rdie it again; but she still had fun! What a brave girl! I love her!!




I LOVED the swings when I was a kid!

1 comment:

Alison said...

I LOVE that picture of Spencer. Definitely a classic childhood picture.