Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Visitors

I LOVE getting visitors!! It doesn't happen very often AT ALL (hint hint to anyone who might be able to come!) My sister-in-law called one day and said they were coming the next day! I couldn't have asked for a better surprise! I Love love love my sister, Lisa and her kids are adorable too!! Our kids get along great and we had a great time together! If only we could do it more often!
We went swimming at the pool a couple times

I have no idea what is happening in this picture, but it makes me laugh...I love all the kids' faces!

Delaney is 3 weeks younger than Spencer and he LOVED her! Anytime I looked away, Spencer was attacking her...and Ryan is ALWAYS attacking Spencer (I wonder where Spencer learned it), so this picture is perfect!! Poor girl!

Dance Party!!

Rich loves to find good bakerys where we live and this is great!! The kids love to go there and pick out a treat!

At the farmers market




I love this boy! (Landon)

I love these girls too!! Best friends forever! Thank you Holts for coming to visit us. We loved having you and miss you guys tons already!!

No comments: