Monday, July 11, 2011

Louisville

I can't seem to go very long without making a trip to see family. The 11-12 hour drive is SO worth it to see my brother and sister-in-law and laugh with them, to see the kids play together (they are all best friends, I LOVE it!) and to make it even better, my parents were there too! Even Spener and Delayne are going to be best friends



I'm not exactly sure who thought it would be a good idea to go to a baseball game when it was about 95 degrees outside plus major humidity, sitting in the sun. But we went...I think the kids lasted about 5 min. before they were complaining so much that we ended up just taking them up to the playground and that is pretty much where we stayed until the end of the game. I think the guys got to watch a little bit of the game though...oh well.




Didn't you know? "Burnett's, Always your favorite" (apparently, it a kind of vodka?)



best friends



He knows he's cute!



We love any chance we can get to spend time with Grandma and Papa!




the "Bat"



After the game was over, the kids got to run the bases. They had a great time, but I don't think any of them actually touched the bases







The next day was my dads birthday and we spent the day at the zoo. I forgot my camera that day (Lisa, could I get some of those pics?), but we had a great time. Happy Birthday Dad! Spencer was so tired after that day that he just fell asleep on the couch. Look how big he is!!!!



1 comment:

Sandi said...

We all had a great time. So fun!