Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Fathers Day Daddy!



Ryan loves wearing church clothes just like Daddy. He only has matching shoes and ties like Daddy, but he loves it. Someday we will get him a suit or something. Spencer looked adorable in his tie too...just like a little man.


In our family we are blessed to have such wonderful Fathers. Rich and I's fathers are amazing men and are such great examples to us all. Things were not always easy for our fathers, and they have both been through some challenges in their lives, but they have always shown us the right way to live and how to treat others. I am very grateful for my dad and his love for me. I know he will always be there for me and I am SO grateful that my children can have him in their lives as well. What a blessing fathers are!


My children are also very blessed. Their father is the most patient, loving man that I know. There is never any doubt that he loves these children and just this past week has proven that, while I went to girls camp and he stayed home with the kids. They had a great time with daddy! I love Rich with all my heart and am so grateful that we have been married for all time and eternity, and that our children have been sealed to us. Rich is always trying to be better and it always his top priority to provide and do what is best for our family. I couldn't ask for anything more. I love you babe!



No comments: