Saturday, January 30, 2010

When we moved to PA, my mom bought be a sewing machine. She said, "Here, you may need this" (Thinking to herself, "now you can't bring things up to me every weekend to fix anymore...haha"). I said to myself "what do I need that for!?!". Well, needless to say I have finally found a desire to learn how to do something new and sewing came to mind. I let the kids pick out some fabric, I bought a pattern, thread, elastic and let it sit on the counter for a week or so until I got up the courage to start. All I have to say is, Thanks mom for your patience and for explaining everything to me over the phone so I could understand. Not too bad for my first experience...just don't look to closely! :-) At least the kids like them!

6 comments:

syrant said...

You did a great job! Love, Mom

DK Johnston said...

they turned out SO CUTE!! Good work!

sewdelightful said...

Great job!!

C said...

First project? I'm impressed.

Monica and Stephen said...

They look good to me. My kids would love them

the longmores said...

Love the pajamas. Good work. By the way who is going to make it to kid #3 first?