Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Merry Christmas!

This year for Christmas we were able to be with my family in Utah. We took well over 100 pictures in our stay (and really...they are all cute!) so I will go through them and pick the best ones, and do a couple different posts. This was Rich's first real vacation in over 7 years. He has always either been in school year-round or had his Masters Thesis hanging over his head. Now that that is out of the way, Rich was able to relax and enjoy just being with family. So, he got to sleep in and play with kids as much as he liked. I really enjoyed having him around. Way to go honey on finishing. I am so proud of you!
Three beautiful girls all dressed up and ready to go to church. Too bad after church we were all covered in blue sparkles from their dresses!!


These kids had so much fun together...I just loved sitting back and watching them play for hours!

We love you mom and dad!! You are the best parents in the world and I am so grateful for your examples and love. We have an amazing, fun and growing family all because of you. Love you!

1 comment:

syrant said...

Sure was good having you here. Miss you! Love, Mom